- Gosford's $348M Hospital on top of the world
A topping out ceremony for the $348 million Gosford Hospital redevelopment today marked the fast-tracked, 11-storey clinical services building reaching its highest point.
- Armidale Hospital 'Topped Out' by Minister
Armidale has a new landmark on its horizon – with the new $60 million hospital redevelopment now reaching its peak.
- Blacktown Hospital to be Best of the Best
Work has begun on the centrepiece of the Blacktown Hospital redevelopment which will see it transformed into one of the nation’s leading health care facilities, delivering improved health services and thousands of new jobs to Western Sydney.
- State of the art hospital for Sydney's north
First look at the new design for the $200 million Stage 2 redevelopment of Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital featuring integrated, co-located health services.
- Schematic Designs for Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment - Stages 3 & 4
The schematic plans and artist’s impressions of the $150 million Stages 3 & 4 Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment were unveilled at Dubbo Hospital this week.
- Top Day for Northern Beaches Hospital
The new Northern Beaches Hospital at Frenchs Forest reached a major milestone today with a rooftop ceremony marking a new generation of healthcare for the region.
- Work Health and Safety Forum – Asbestos Risks in Construction Projects
On 7 November 2016, Health Infrastructure hosted a Work Health Safety Forum at North Sydney, addressing key work health and safety risks arising from asbestos in construction.
- New era of healthcare for Nepean Hospital
A $550 million redevelopment will transform Nepean Hospital and bring a state-of-the-art healthcare facility to the region, NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner announced today.
- Official opening of Stage 3A of Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment
Healthcare across the Northern Rivers has received a major boost with the official opening of the $80.25 million Stage 3A redevelopment of Lismore Hospital.
- High Point for Sutherland Hospital Redevelopment
Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined today by local MPs on top of Sutherland Hospital’s new multi-storey building to celebrate the highest point of construction.