- Expansion of the Prince of Wales Hospital Emergency Department beginning soon
The Prince of Wales Hospital's Emergency Department is set to be refurbished and expanded.
- Eight new HealthOne facilities to be built across NSW
Deputy Premier and Minister for Regional NSW John Barilaro and Health Minister Brad Hazzard have announced that the NSW Government is building eight new one-stop shop health facilities as part of a $100m investment into the HealthOne Program.
- New $12 million Biobank opened at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Campus
The largest storage bank for human biospecimens in the southern hemisphere opened its doors in Sydney this week, and is set to revolutionise medical research in Australia.
- New Wyong and Toukley ambulance stations announced
The NSW Government’s $122 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Reconfiguration (RAIR) program will see two new NSW Ambulance stations at Toukley and Wyong.
- Construction at the Tumbarumba MPS site has begun
Today marked the start of construction on the new $32 million Tumbarumba Multipurpose Service (MPS) site.
- The first concrete pour at Manning Hospital has taken place
The first major concrete pour was completed on Tuesday as part of the Stage 1 $20 million Manning Hospital Redevelopment.
- Health Infrastructure projects get top gong
Health Infrastructure projects were awarded the winner in three separate categories; Industrial Buildings, Health Buildings and site safety, as part of the MBA Excellence in Construction Awards held on Saturday 4 November.
- A look inside the recently opened Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment’s Paediatrics Unit
Last month Health Infrastructure was delighted to see the opening of our new Paediatrics Unit as part of the Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment.
- The new state-of-the-art Acute Services Building is now open at St George Hospital
On Monday Premier Gladys Berejiklian and Minister for Health Brad Hazzard officially opened the new nine-level centre, which was completed six months ahead of schedule.
- Site inspections taking place at the new Broken Hill Community Health Centre
Key stakeholders have today been allowed to tour the site where the new Broken Hill Community Health Centre will be built