- Mount Druitt’s brand new Community Dialysis Centre is now open
Premier Gladys Berejiklian and Health Minister Brad Hazzard officially opened Mount Druitt’s Community Dialysis Centre on Wednesday, marking the completion of Stage 2 of the Mount Druitt Hospital expansion project.
- Yass’ new NSW Ambulance Station announced
Land on the Yass Hospital campus has been identified as the preferred site for the new $3.7 million Yass Ambulance Station.
- The Northern Beaches Brookvale Community Health Centre is now open
The $50 million Brookvale Community Health Centre is officially open, delivering 22 health services, including the first in house BreastScreen NSW for the Northern Beaches.
- Huge crowds tour Armidale’s newly redeveloped Hospital
Almost 600 people from Armidale and across the region enjoyed a behind-the-scenes view of the completed first stage of the $60 million Armidale Hospital Redevelopment during last weekend’s community open day.
- Blacktown Hospital’s brand new multi-storey is now open
A visit to Blacktown Hospital is now easier following today’s opening of a new $18 million state-of-the-art multi-storey expansion, with a high-tech system that alerts patients and visitors to the nearest available car space.
- Construction of the new car park at Wyong Hospital kicks off
This week marked a significant milestone in the $200 million Wyong Hospital redevelopment, with construction starting on the new 500-space car park.
- Forensic Medicine & Coroner’s Court topped out
Construction on the $91.5 million Forensic Medicine and Coroner’s Court Complex at Lidcombe today reached its highest point, with a ‘topping out’ ceremony performed by NSW Minister for Health Brad Hazzard.
- The new Broken Hill Community Health Centre is now on the road
The 42 modules that form the Community Health Centre, the centrepiece of the NSW Government’s $30 million Broken Hill Health Service Redevelopment, have started rolling into Broken Hill this week.
- WATCH: The power of collaboration: A case study at St George
Health Infrastructure, in partnership with South Eastern Sydney LHD, Multiplex and Johnstaff delivered the centerpiece of the NSW Government’s $277 million St George Hospital Redevelopment, the Acute Services Building late last year.
- Fire safety review update
Health Infrastructure working in partnership with the NSW Government Cladding Taskforce has carried out a preliminary review of all its NSW Health registered assets.