- The new Broken Hill Community Health Centre is now on the road
The 42 modules that form the Community Health Centre, the centrepiece of the NSW Government’s $30 million Broken Hill Health Service Redevelopment, have started rolling into Broken Hill this week.
- WATCH: The power of collaboration: A case study at St George
Health Infrastructure, in partnership with South Eastern Sydney LHD, Multiplex and Johnstaff delivered the centerpiece of the NSW Government’s $277 million St George Hospital Redevelopment, the Acute Services Building late last year.
- Fire safety review update
Health Infrastructure working in partnership with the NSW Government Cladding Taskforce has carried out a preliminary review of all its NSW Health registered assets.
- Sutherland Hospital Expansion officially opened
Last week the new building expansion as part of the $62.9 million redevelopment at Sutherland Hospital was officially opened by NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and NSW Minister for Health Brad Hazzard.
- Recent events held by HI Legal: GC21 Workshop and WHS Forum
HI Legal recently organised and hosted a GC21 Workshop and WHS Forum for Health Infrastructure staff, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
- 2017 finishes on a high for Health Infrastructure
Health Infrastructure has had a historic year delivering a record $7.7 billion budget, making it the largest health capital spend in Australia, and the second largest portfolio in NSW.
- Construction on the Port Macquarie Mental Health Unit has now begun
Construction on the expanded $17.5 million Mental Health Unit at Port Macquarie officially started on Monday, marking an exciting new chapter in mental health services for the local community.
- New site announced for the Macksville Hospital Development
Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey has announced the location of the new Macksville Hospital to be at a site 3 kilometres north of Macksville town centre.
- Community impressed with Goulburn Hospital redesign
The community of Goulburn has had its first look at the schematic design for the Goulburn Hospital & Health Service Redevelopment.
- RAIR sod turns at Kiama and Berry and Wagga Wagga officially opened
This week we have seen two sod turns and one official opening for the NSW Government’s $122 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Redevelopment (RAIR) Program.