- Health Infrastructure celebrates turning 10
This month Health Infrastructure celebrates our 10-year anniversary that has seen us grow from delivering five projects to over 70. Throughout this time, Health has become the second largest portfolio within the NSW Government with Health Infrastructure alone delivering a $7.7 billion budget this financial year.
- Health Infrastructure kicks off graduate recruitment process at university career fairs
Health Infrastructure recently commenced recruitment of new graduates and interns, direct showcasing HI’s projects and outlining upcoming opportunities to potential candidates at two university career fairs across Sydney.
- Health Infrastructure showcases capital portfolio across Regional NSW
Health Infrastructure recently had the opportunity to showcase its’ impressive capital works portfolio at two recent industry briefings across regional NSW. A copy of the presentation is included here.
- Gosford's $348M Hospital on top of the world
A topping out ceremony for the $348 million Gosford Hospital redevelopment today marked the fast-tracked, 11-storey clinical services building reaching its highest point.
- Armidale Hospital 'Topped Out' by Minister
Armidale has a new landmark on its horizon – with the new $60 million hospital redevelopment now reaching its peak.
- Blacktown Hospital to be Best of the Best
Work has begun on the centrepiece of the Blacktown Hospital redevelopment which will see it transformed into one of the nation’s leading health care facilities, delivering improved health services and thousands of new jobs to Western Sydney.
- Schematic Designs for Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment - Stages 3 & 4
The schematic plans and artist’s impressions of the $150 million Stages 3 & 4 Dubbo Hospital Redevelopment were unveilled at Dubbo Hospital this week.
- State of the art hospital for Sydney's north
First look at the new design for the $200 million Stage 2 redevelopment of Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital featuring integrated, co-located health services.
- Top Day for Northern Beaches Hospital
The new Northern Beaches Hospital at Frenchs Forest reached a major milestone today with a rooftop ceremony marking a new generation of healthcare for the region.
- Work Health and Safety Forum – Asbestos Risks in Construction Projects
On 7 November 2016, Health Infrastructure hosted a Work Health Safety Forum at North Sydney, addressing key work health and safety risks arising from asbestos in construction.