- First stage of Lismore Hospital redevelopment nearing completion
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Lismore Thomas George today visited Lismore Hospital to celebrate the completion of the first section of the $80.25million Stage 3A redevelopment.
- $88 million Byron Central Hospital officially opened
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Minister for Mental Health Pru Goward today officially opened the $88 million Byron Central Hospital and mental health unit.
- Celebrations as $30 million Mona Vale Community Health Centre officially opens
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Pittwater Rob Stokes today officially opened the purpose-built, $30 million Mona Vale Community Health Centre.
- Planning approval for Penrith's new Ambulance superstation
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Penrith MP Stuart Ayres today welcomed news that major works will soon begin on Penrith’s new NSW Ambulance superstation, with planning approval granted for the High Street site.
- Gosford Hospital: Ahead of Time and Under Budget
The redevelopment of Gosford Hospital is on time and under budget, with the world-class facility now due to be completed in 2018, and the savings committed toward a proposed new medical school for the Central Coast.
- State-of-the-Art Kempsey Hospital Officially Opened -
- Health Minister Jillian Skinner, Federal Member for Cowper Luke Hartsuyker and Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey today officially opened Kempsey Hospital’s new clinical services building - the centrepiece of the $81.9million major redevelopment.
- $187 Million South East Regional Hospital Officially Opened -
Minister for Rural Health Fiona Nash and NSW Health Minister Jillian Skinner today visited theSouth East Regional Hospital at Bega to officially open the newly-constructed facility.
- BIM becomes business as usual at Health Infrastructure
Health Infrastructure has selected dRofus as the planning and data management platform to be used across its AU$4.4 billion portfolio of Health capital works projects.
- Future Bright for Randwick Hospitals Campus -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today celebrated a major milestone in the constructionof a new 10-storey, $114 million building at the Randwick Hospitals Campus.
- Byron Central Hospital construction complete
Construction is now complete on the new $88 million Byron Central Hospital one month ahead of program.