- Works for the Nepean Redevelopment have now begun
Demolition works are now underway at Nepean Hospital to clear the way for the $576 million redevelopment project.
- Community and Staff Open Day at St George Hospital a huge success
Last week’s Community and Staff Open Day at St George Hospital was a huge success with with over 1,400 people in attendance.
- NSW Government Health Cladding Review Underway
NSW Health has completed a preliminary assessment of more than 4,600 health assets across the state, Health Infrastructure’s Chief Executive, Sam Sangster announced today.
- Blacktown Hospital's $18M High-Tech Car Park
Blacktown Hospital has reached a major milestone in the construction of its car park – the first in NSW with a high-tech parking guidance system – under the $700 million expansion of the hospital.
- Health Infrastructure celebrates turning 10
This month Health Infrastructure celebrates our 10-year anniversary that has seen us grow from delivering five projects to over 70. Throughout this time, Health has become the second largest portfolio within the NSW Government with Health Infrastructure alone delivering a $7.7 billion budget this financial year.
- Health Infrastructure kicks off graduate recruitment process at university career fairs
Health Infrastructure recently commenced recruitment of new graduates and interns, direct showcasing HI’s projects and outlining upcoming opportunities to potential candidates at two university career fairs across Sydney.
- Health Infrastructure showcases capital portfolio across Regional NSW
Health Infrastructure recently had the opportunity to showcase its’ impressive capital works portfolio at two recent industry briefings across regional NSW. A copy of the presentation is included here.
- Gosford's $348M Hospital on top of the world
A topping out ceremony for the $348 million Gosford Hospital redevelopment today marked the fast-tracked, 11-storey clinical services building reaching its highest point.
- Armidale Hospital 'Topped Out' by Minister
Armidale has a new landmark on its horizon – with the new $60 million hospital redevelopment now reaching its peak.
- Blacktown Hospital to be Best of the Best
Work has begun on the centrepiece of the Blacktown Hospital redevelopment which will see it transformed into one of the nation’s leading health care facilities, delivering improved health services and thousands of new jobs to Western Sydney.