- Gosford Hospital: Ahead of Time and Under Budget
The redevelopment of Gosford Hospital is on time and under budget, with the world-class facility now due to be completed in 2018, and the savings committed toward a proposed new medical school for the Central Coast.
- State-of-the-Art Kempsey Hospital Officially Opened -
- Health Minister Jillian Skinner, Federal Member for Cowper Luke Hartsuyker and Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey today officially opened Kempsey Hospital’s new clinical services building - the centrepiece of the $81.9million major redevelopment.
- $187 Million South East Regional Hospital Officially Opened -
Minister for Rural Health Fiona Nash and NSW Health Minister Jillian Skinner today visited theSouth East Regional Hospital at Bega to officially open the newly-constructed facility.
- BIM becomes business as usual at Health Infrastructure
Health Infrastructure has selected dRofus as the planning and data management platform to be used across its AU$4.4 billion portfolio of Health capital works projects.
- Future Bright for Randwick Hospitals Campus -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today celebrated a major milestone in the constructionof a new 10-storey, $114 million building at the Randwick Hospitals Campus.
- Byron Central Hospital construction complete
Construction is now complete on the new $88 million Byron Central Hospital one month ahead of program.
- Fast-Tracking of St George Hospital announced -
NSW Treasurer Gladys Berejiklian and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today visited St George Hospital to announce the fast-tracking of construction of the Acute Services Building.
- End of an era: State's coronial and forensic medicine headquarters on the move -
The NSW Coroner's Court and Department of Forensic Medicine will move to a purpose-built facility in Western Sydney, the NSW Government announced today.