- Sod turned for Penrith Ambulance Superstation
Work has begun on Penrith’s new ambulance superstation, with NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today joining local MPs Stuart Ayres and Tanya Davies to turn the first sod on construction.
- Construction underway on Brookvale Community Health Centre
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Wakehurst Brad Hazzard today turned the first sod of earth to mark the start of main construction for the $50 million Brookvale Community Health Centre (BCHC).
- A New Generation of Healthcare
A new generation of health care has arrived in Western Sydney, with the official opening of Blacktown Hospital’s new seven-storey Clinical Services Building.
- More Superstations and Paramedics to boost Sydney's Ambulance Coverage
Sydney’s ambulance services will be boosted by a NSW Government investment in four more metropolitan superstations and 27 extra paramedic specialists.
- First stage of Lismore Hospital redevelopment nearing completion
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Lismore Thomas George today visited Lismore Hospital to celebrate the completion of the first section of the $80.25million Stage 3A redevelopment.
- $88 million Byron Central Hospital officially opened
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Minister for Mental Health Pru Goward today officially opened the $88 million Byron Central Hospital and mental health unit.
- Celebrations as $30 million Mona Vale Community Health Centre officially opens
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Pittwater Rob Stokes today officially opened the purpose-built, $30 million Mona Vale Community Health Centre.
- Planning approval for Penrith's new Ambulance superstation
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Penrith MP Stuart Ayres today welcomed news that major works will soon begin on Penrith’s new NSW Ambulance superstation, with planning approval granted for the High Street site.
- Gosford Hospital: Ahead of Time and Under Budget
The redevelopment of Gosford Hospital is on time and under budget, with the world-class facility now due to be completed in 2018, and the savings committed toward a proposed new medical school for the Central Coast.
- State-of-the-Art Kempsey Hospital Officially Opened -
- Health Minister Jillian Skinner, Federal Member for Cowper Luke Hartsuyker and Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey today officially opened Kempsey Hospital’s new clinical services building - the centrepiece of the $81.9million major redevelopment.