- First Look Inside $81.9 Million Kempsey Hospital Redevelopment -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey today inspected construction progress on the Kempsey Hospital redevelopment.
- Opening of STAR Building -
Mrs Skinner was joined by Member for Hornsby Matt Kean and Member for Ku-ring-gai Alister Henskens as she toured the five-storey building and shared morning tea with patients, staff and community members.
- Foundation Laid For $30 Million Mona Vale Community Health Centre -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Pittwater MP Rob Stokes today visited Mona Vale Hospital to see the foundation laid for the $30 million Community Health Centre.
- Green Light. $251 Million For Major Redevelopment Of Shellharbour Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a re-elected Baird Government will give the green light to the major redevelopment of Shellharbour Hospital with a $251 million investment, if re-elected on March 28.
- Baird Government Commits $7 Million To Singleton Hospital Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Nationals candidate for Upper Hunter Michael Johnsen today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest $7 million from the Hunter Infrastructure & Investment Fund to upgrade Singleton Hospital.
- Baird Government Hits “Go” On New Maitland Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Liberal candidate for Maitland Steve Thomson today announced a re-elected Baird Government will begin construction on the new Maitland Hospital project in its second term.
- ‘Rusty’ Priest Honoured In $150 Million Redevelopment Of Concord Hospital -
A re-elected Baird Government will build the nation’s first comprehensive care centre for returned servicemen and women and their families as part of a $150 million redevelopment at Concord Hospital.
- Rebuilding NSW: $300 Million Reserved For New Hospital At Rouse Hill -
The massive health infrastructure boom in NSW will continue under a re-elected Baird Government, after Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a reservation of $300 million for the construction of a new hospital at Rouse Hill.
- Blacktown Mt Druitt Hospital Boom: $400 Million For Next Stage Of Major Redevelopment -
The major redevelopment of Blacktown Mt Druitt Hospital will reach new heights under a re-elected Baird Government with $400 million committed today to bolster the project for the benefit of Western Sydney patients.
- $500 Million For Prince Of Wales Hospital: First Major Redevelopment In 20 Years -
NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest half a billion dollars to undertake the first major redevelopment of Prince of Wales Hospital in 20 years.