- Multi-Million Dollar Parking Boost For South Coast Patients -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and local MPs Shelley Hancock (South Coast) and Gareth Ward (Kiama) today announced a re-elected Baird Government will upgrade parking at Shoalhaven Hospital.
- Molong Set For $2.5 Million Ambulance Station Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Orange Andrew Gee today announced $2.5 million for a new ambulance station at Molong.
- Baird Government Backs $6.6 Million Bathurst Ambulance Station Upgrade -
More than $6 million will be invested to upgrade the 86-year old Bathurst ambulance station under a re-elected Baird Government, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Bathurst MP Paul Toole announced today.
- Good News For Griffith: Minister Announces New $4 Million Ambulance Station -
A re-elected Baird Government will invest $4 million in a new ambulance station for Griffith, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Murrumbidgee MP Adrian Piccoli announced today.
- $10 Billion Baird Government Health Boom More Than Labor’s Entire 16- Year Legacy -
A re-elected Baird Government will spend more than $5 billion to build and upgrade more than 60 hospital and health services over the next four years, bringing the total spend on health infrastructure to almost $10 billion since the 2011 election.
- Mullumbimby & District War Memorial Hospital report -
- $20 Million To Begin Redevelopment Of Manning Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Myall Lakes MP Stephen Bromhead today visited Manning Hospital to announce a re-elected Baird Government will invest $20 million to begin its major redevelopment.
- $200 Million For Next Stage Of Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital Redevelopment -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined today by Member for Hornsby Matt Kean and Liberal candidate for Ku-ring-gai Alister Henskens to announce a $200 million commitment to the next stage of the major redevelopment of Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital.
- $60 Million For Major Redevelopment Of Mudgee Hospital -
Deputy Premier Troy Grant and Orange MP Andrew Gee today announced a re-elected Baird-Grant Government will invest $60 million in the major upgrade of Mudgee Hospital.
- Ground Work Begins On State’s First Super Ambulance Station -
Demolition has begun on buildings and houses at Rocky Point Road Kogarah to make way for the first major ambulance station build in metropolitan Sydney for almost 20 years.