- Mullumbimby & District War Memorial Hospital report -
- $10 Billion Baird Government Health Boom More Than Labor’s Entire 16- Year Legacy -
A re-elected Baird Government will spend more than $5 billion to build and upgrade more than 60 hospital and health services over the next four years, bringing the total spend on health infrastructure to almost $10 billion since the 2011 election.
- $20 Million To Begin Redevelopment Of Manning Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Myall Lakes MP Stephen Bromhead today visited Manning Hospital to announce a re-elected Baird Government will invest $20 million to begin its major redevelopment.
- $200 Million For Next Stage Of Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital Redevelopment -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined today by Member for Hornsby Matt Kean and Liberal candidate for Ku-ring-gai Alister Henskens to announce a $200 million commitment to the next stage of the major redevelopment of Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital.
- $60 Million For Major Redevelopment Of Mudgee Hospital -
Deputy Premier Troy Grant and Orange MP Andrew Gee today announced a re-elected Baird-Grant Government will invest $60 million in the major upgrade of Mudgee Hospital.
- Ground Work Begins On State’s First Super Ambulance Station -
Demolition has begun on buildings and houses at Rocky Point Road Kogarah to make way for the first major ambulance station build in metropolitan Sydney for almost 20 years.
- Top That New Wollongong Hospital Car Park Reaches Milestone -
Wollongong Hospital is celebrating a major milestone with construction workers reaching the highest point in construction of the new $30.5 million car park.
- $50 Million Macksville Hospital Redevelopment -
NSW Deputy Premier Troy Grant, Minister for Health Jillian Skinner and Nationals candidate for Oxley Melinda Pavey today committed a re-elected NSW Liberals & Nationals Government to a $50 million major redevelopment of Macksville Hospital.
- Top Day For Wagga Wagga $170 Million Announced To Finalise Major Hospital Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Wagga Wagga Daryl Maguire today announced a re-elected NSW Liberals & Nationals Government will invest an additional $170 million to finalise the major redevelopment of Wagga Wagga Base Hospital.
- New Ambulance Station For Wagga Wagga -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Wagga Wagga MP Daryl Maguire today announced the Baird Government will invest $4.4 million in a new ambulance station for Wagga Wagga.