- Macksville Hospital Redevelopment on Track -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey today toured Macksville Hospital and met medical staff to discuss the upcoming $50 million redevelopment.
- First Look Inside $81.9 Million Kempsey Hospital Redevelopment -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey today inspected construction progress on the Kempsey Hospital redevelopment.
- Opening of STAR Building -
Mrs Skinner was joined by Member for Hornsby Matt Kean and Member for Ku-ring-gai Alister Henskens as she toured the five-storey building and shared morning tea with patients, staff and community members.
- Foundation Laid For $30 Million Mona Vale Community Health Centre -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Pittwater MP Rob Stokes today visited Mona Vale Hospital to see the foundation laid for the $30 million Community Health Centre.
- Green Light. $251 Million For Major Redevelopment Of Shellharbour Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a re-elected Baird Government will give the green light to the major redevelopment of Shellharbour Hospital with a $251 million investment, if re-elected on March 28.
- Baird Government Commits $7 Million To Singleton Hospital Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Nationals candidate for Upper Hunter Michael Johnsen today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest $7 million from the Hunter Infrastructure & Investment Fund to upgrade Singleton Hospital.
- Baird Government Hits “Go” On New Maitland Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Liberal candidate for Maitland Steve Thomson today announced a re-elected Baird Government will begin construction on the new Maitland Hospital project in its second term.