- ‘Rusty’ Priest Honoured In $150 Million Redevelopment Of Concord Hospital -
A re-elected Baird Government will build the nation’s first comprehensive care centre for returned servicemen and women and their families as part of a $150 million redevelopment at Concord Hospital.
- Rebuilding NSW: $300 Million Reserved For New Hospital At Rouse Hill -
The massive health infrastructure boom in NSW will continue under a re-elected Baird Government, after Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a reservation of $300 million for the construction of a new hospital at Rouse Hill.
- Blacktown Mt Druitt Hospital Boom: $400 Million For Next Stage Of Major Redevelopment -
The major redevelopment of Blacktown Mt Druitt Hospital will reach new heights under a re-elected Baird Government with $400 million committed today to bolster the project for the benefit of Western Sydney patients.
- $500 Million For Prince Of Wales Hospital: First Major Redevelopment In 20 Years -
NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest half a billion dollars to undertake the first major redevelopment of Prince of Wales Hospital in 20 years.
- $15 Million For New Mental Health Unit At Port Macquarie Base Hospital -
NSW Deputy Premier Troy Grant, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Port Macquarie MP Leslie Williams today announced a $15 million commitment to expand mental health facilities at Port Macquarie Base Hospital.
- Patients To Benefit From $10 Million Boost For Cooma Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Monaro John Barilaro today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest $10 million in the redevelopment of Cooma Hospital.
- $156 Million Shot In The Arm For Coffs Harbour Hospital -
NSW Deputy Premier Troy Grant, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Coffs Harbour MP Andrew Fraser today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest $156 million into the major redevelopment of Coffs Harbour Hospital.
- $50 Million For Record Redevelopment Of Bowral Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Wollondilly MP Jai Rowell today announced $50 million will be invested in the major upgrade of Bowral Hospital if the Baird Government is re-elected on 28 March.
- $120 Million For Major Redevelopment Of Goulburn Hospital -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Goulburn MP Pru Goward today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest $120 million for the major redevelopment of Goulburn Hospital.
- Patients & Paramedics To Benefit From $11.7 Million Health Boost For Yass -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Goulburn MP Pru Goward today announced a re-elected Baird Government will enhance health services at Yass, with the construction of a new ambulance station and Multi-Purpose Service (MPS).