- Baird Government Announces $9 Million To Continue Ryde Hospital Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Ryde Victor Dominello today announced $9 million to further upgrade Ryde Hospital.
- Patients To Benefit From Boost To Maitland And Kurri Kurri Hospitals -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced a $5.3 million investment to expand services at Maitland and Kurri Kurri hospitals to deliver enhanced care for patients and relieve pressure on staff at the facilities.
- Baird Government Announces Multi-Million Dollar Boost For Bulli Hospital Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Minister for the Illawarra John Ajaka today announced a re-elected Baird Government will commit a total of almost $34 million toward the transformation of Bulli Hospital into the Aged Care Centre of Excellence.
- Multi-Million Dollar Ambulance Boost For Kiama -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Kiama MP Gareth Ward today announced a re-elected Baird Government will invest about $5 million to relocate and upgrade the Kiama ambulance station.
- Molong Set For $2.5 Million Ambulance Station Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Orange Andrew Gee today announced $2.5 million for a new ambulance station at Molong.
- Multi-Million Dollar Parking Boost For South Coast Patients -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and local MPs Shelley Hancock (South Coast) and Gareth Ward (Kiama) today announced a re-elected Baird Government will upgrade parking at Shoalhaven Hospital.
- Baird Government Backs $6.6 Million Bathurst Ambulance Station Upgrade -
More than $6 million will be invested to upgrade the 86-year old Bathurst ambulance station under a re-elected Baird Government, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Bathurst MP Paul Toole announced today.
- Good News For Griffith: Minister Announces New $4 Million Ambulance Station -
A re-elected Baird Government will invest $4 million in a new ambulance station for Griffith, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Murrumbidgee MP Adrian Piccoli announced today.
- $10 Billion Baird Government Health Boom More Than Labor’s Entire 16- Year Legacy -
A re-elected Baird Government will spend more than $5 billion to build and upgrade more than 60 hospital and health services over the next four years, bringing the total spend on health infrastructure to almost $10 billion since the 2011 election.
- Mullumbimby & District War Memorial Hospital report -