- $48 Million For The Tweed Hospital Upgrade -
Deputy Premier Troy Grant, Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Tweed MP Geoff Provest today visited The Tweed Hospital to announce a $48 million commitment to begin the upgrade of the facility if the NSW Liberals & Nationals are re-elected.
- $307 Million To Redevelop St George Hospital -
NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced the NSW Liberal & Nationals Government will commit $307 million to redevelop St George Hospital.
- New Ambulance Stations for Wyong and Toukley -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today announced the Baird Government will invest $9.1 million in new ambulance stations at Wyong and Toukley if re-elected.
- $368 Million Redevelopment Of Gosford Hospital Kicks Off -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Gosford MP Chris Holstein today visited Gosford Hospital to mark the start of the facility’s much-anticipated $368 million major upgrade.
- Construction Kicks Off For $8 Million Coffs Harbour Hospital Car Park -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Coffs Harbour MP Andrew Fraser today welcomed the start of construction on a new ground-level car park at Coffs Harbour hospital.
- $150 Million For Next Stages Of Dubbo Hospital’s Major Upgrade -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today joined Member for Dubbo and Deputy Premier Troy Grant to announce a $150 million commitment to the next stage of the major redevelopment of Dubbo Hospital.
- Historic Sod Turn Marks Start Of Sutherland Hospital Redevelopment -
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today turned the first sod of earth for the start of the redevelopment of Sutherland Hospital.