- Construction at the Tumbarumba MPS site has begun
Today marked the start of construction on the new $32 million Tumbarumba Multipurpose Service (MPS) site.
- The first concrete pour at Manning Hospital has taken place
The first major concrete pour was completed on Tuesday as part of the Stage 1 $20 million Manning Hospital Redevelopment.
- Health Infrastructure projects get top gong
Health Infrastructure projects were awarded the winner in three separate categories; Industrial Buildings, Health Buildings and site safety, as part of the MBA Excellence in Construction Awards held on Saturday 4 November.
- A look inside the recently opened Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment’s Paediatrics Unit
Last month Health Infrastructure was delighted to see the opening of our new Paediatrics Unit as part of the Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment.
- The new state-of-the-art Acute Services Building is now open at St George Hospital
On Monday Premier Gladys Berejiklian and Minister for Health Brad Hazzard officially opened the new nine-level centre, which was completed six months ahead of schedule.
- Site inspections taking place at the new Broken Hill Community Health Centre
Key stakeholders have today been allowed to tour the site where the new Broken Hill Community Health Centre will be built
- Works for the Nepean Redevelopment have now begun
Demolition works are now underway at Nepean Hospital to clear the way for the $576 million redevelopment project.
- Community and Staff Open Day at St George Hospital a huge success
Last week’s Community and Staff Open Day at St George Hospital was a huge success with with over 1,400 people in attendance.
- NSW Government Health Cladding Review Underway
NSW Health has completed a preliminary assessment of more than 4,600 health assets across the state, Health Infrastructure’s Chief Executive, Sam Sangster announced today.
- Blacktown Hospital's $18M High-Tech Car Park
Blacktown Hospital has reached a major milestone in the construction of its car park – the first in NSW with a high-tech parking guidance system – under the $700 million expansion of the hospital.