- Top Day for Northern Beaches Hospital
The new Northern Beaches Hospital at Frenchs Forest reached a major milestone today with a rooftop ceremony marking a new generation of healthcare for the region.
- Work Health and Safety Forum – Asbestos Risks in Construction Projects
On 7 November 2016, Health Infrastructure hosted a Work Health Safety Forum at North Sydney, addressing key work health and safety risks arising from asbestos in construction.
- New era of healthcare for Nepean Hospital
A $550 million redevelopment will transform Nepean Hospital and bring a state-of-the-art healthcare facility to the region, NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner announced today.
- Official opening of Stage 3A of Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment
Healthcare across the Northern Rivers has received a major boost with the official opening of the $80.25 million Stage 3A redevelopment of Lismore Hospital.
- High Point for Sutherland Hospital Redevelopment
Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined today by local MPs on top of Sutherland Hospital’s new multi-storey building to celebrate the highest point of construction.
- Schematic Designs unveiled for Broken Hill Health Service
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today unveiled the schematic design for the $30 million Broken Hill Health Service Redevelopment.
- First look at high-tech Coroner's Court
The new $91.5 million Forensic Pathology and Coroner’s Court the NSW Government is building at Lidcombe will incorporate world’s best practice design and be double the size of the current Glebe facility.
- $277 million St George Hospital Redevelopment reaches highest point
On Friday 16th of September Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined by local MPs on top of St George Hospital’s new Acute Services Building to celebrate construction reaching its highest point.
- Blacktown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 - Artist's Impressions
A proposal by Health Infrastructure to start work on a new Acute Services building at Blacktown Hospital will be on exhibition from today for community consultation.
- NSW leads the way in health and arts collaboration
The state’s first Health and the Arts Framework was launched yesterday at the NSW Art Gallery by Health Minister Jillian Skinner.