- Official opening of Stage 3A of Lismore Base Hospital Redevelopment
Healthcare across the Northern Rivers has received a major boost with the official opening of the $80.25 million Stage 3A redevelopment of Lismore Hospital.
- High Point for Sutherland Hospital Redevelopment
Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined today by local MPs on top of Sutherland Hospital’s new multi-storey building to celebrate the highest point of construction.
- Schematic Designs unveiled for Broken Hill Health Service
Health Minister Jillian Skinner today unveiled the schematic design for the $30 million Broken Hill Health Service Redevelopment.
- First look at high-tech Coroner's Court
The new $91.5 million Forensic Pathology and Coroner’s Court the NSW Government is building at Lidcombe will incorporate world’s best practice design and be double the size of the current Glebe facility.
- $277 million St George Hospital Redevelopment reaches highest point
On Friday 16th of September Health Minister Jillian Skinner was joined by local MPs on top of St George Hospital’s new Acute Services Building to celebrate construction reaching its highest point.
- Blacktown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 - Artist's Impressions
A proposal by Health Infrastructure to start work on a new Acute Services building at Blacktown Hospital will be on exhibition from today for community consultation.
- NSW leads the way in health and arts collaboration
The state’s first Health and the Arts Framework was launched yesterday at the NSW Art Gallery by Health Minister Jillian Skinner.
- NSW Budget: $100 million kicker for $900 million Westmead Redevelopment
The 2016-17 Budget will provide almost $100 million towards the $900 million Westmead Redevelopment.
- NSW Budget: $133 million to continue major Gosford Hospital Revamp
The 2016-17 Budget will deliver $133 million towards the major redevelopment of Gosford Hospital, including $15 million to commence work on a new $35.5 million, multi-storey car park, which will include 800 car spaces.
- Sod turned for Penrith Ambulance Superstation
Work has begun on Penrith’s new ambulance superstation, with NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today joining local MPs Stuart Ayres and Tanya Davies to turn the first sod on construction.