- Sutherland Hospital Expansion officially opened
Last week the new building expansion as part of the $62.9 million redevelopment at Sutherland Hospital was officially opened by NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian and NSW Minister for Health Brad Hazzard.
- Recent events held by HI Legal: GC21 Workshop and WHS Forum
HI Legal recently organised and hosted a GC21 Workshop and WHS Forum for Health Infrastructure staff, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
- 2017 finishes on a high for Health Infrastructure
Health Infrastructure has had a historic year delivering a record $7.7 billion budget, making it the largest health capital spend in Australia, and the second largest portfolio in NSW.
- Construction on the Port Macquarie Mental Health Unit has now begun
Construction on the expanded $17.5 million Mental Health Unit at Port Macquarie officially started on Monday, marking an exciting new chapter in mental health services for the local community.
- New site announced for the Macksville Hospital Development
Member for Oxley Melinda Pavey has announced the location of the new Macksville Hospital to be at a site 3 kilometres north of Macksville town centre.
- Community impressed with Goulburn Hospital redesign
The community of Goulburn has had its first look at the schematic design for the Goulburn Hospital & Health Service Redevelopment.
- RAIR sod turns at Kiama and Berry and Wagga Wagga officially opened
This week we have seen two sod turns and one official opening for the NSW Government’s $122 million Rural Ambulance Infrastructure Redevelopment (RAIR) Program.
- How does Art fit into Hospitals?
Last week Health Infrastructure spoke at the Artstate conference in Lismore.
- Culcairn MPS site inspected by Premier Gladys Berejiklian
Premier Gladys Berejiklian this week inspected progress on the new Culcairn Multipurpose Service, which will deliver first-class health care and facilities for older residents.
- Schematic designs for the new Goulburn Base Hospital are now available to the public
Schematic designs for the $120m Goulburn Base Hospital and Health Service Redevelopment have been completed and are now available for the local community to inspect.