- Blacktown Hospital Redevelopment Stage 2 - Artist's Impressions
A proposal by Health Infrastructure to start work on a new Acute Services building at Blacktown Hospital will be on exhibition from today for community consultation.
- NSW leads the way in health and arts collaboration
The state’s first Health and the Arts Framework was launched yesterday at the NSW Art Gallery by Health Minister Jillian Skinner.
- NSW Budget: $100 million kicker for $900 million Westmead Redevelopment
The 2016-17 Budget will provide almost $100 million towards the $900 million Westmead Redevelopment.
- NSW Budget: $133 million to continue major Gosford Hospital Revamp
The 2016-17 Budget will deliver $133 million towards the major redevelopment of Gosford Hospital, including $15 million to commence work on a new $35.5 million, multi-storey car park, which will include 800 car spaces.
- Sod turned for Penrith Ambulance Superstation
Work has begun on Penrith’s new ambulance superstation, with NSW Premier Mike Baird and Health Minister Jillian Skinner today joining local MPs Stuart Ayres and Tanya Davies to turn the first sod on construction.
- Construction underway on Brookvale Community Health Centre
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Wakehurst Brad Hazzard today turned the first sod of earth to mark the start of main construction for the $50 million Brookvale Community Health Centre (BCHC).
- A New Generation of Healthcare
A new generation of health care has arrived in Western Sydney, with the official opening of Blacktown Hospital’s new seven-storey Clinical Services Building.
- More Superstations and Paramedics to boost Sydney's Ambulance Coverage
Sydney’s ambulance services will be boosted by a NSW Government investment in four more metropolitan superstations and 27 extra paramedic specialists.
- $88 million Byron Central Hospital officially opened
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Minister for Mental Health Pru Goward today officially opened the $88 million Byron Central Hospital and mental health unit.
- First stage of Lismore Hospital redevelopment nearing completion
Health Minister Jillian Skinner and Member for Lismore Thomas George today visited Lismore Hospital to celebrate the completion of the first section of the $80.25million Stage 3A redevelopment.